Sunday, February 24, 2008

HERE'S A NEW WAY TO UNDERSTANDING THE TEN COMMANDMENTS, LADIES- ENJOY




For Those Who Cannot Understand King James version.
TEN COMMANDMENTS
EBONICS STYLE

Sometimes you have to get the message across
as best we can. Try this for those who can't
understand the King James Version:

1. I'm God. Don't play me.
(I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any
other gods before me.)

2. Don't be makin no hood ornaments
and charms outta me, or like me.

(Thou shalt not! have any graven images)

3. Don't be callin' me for no reason
(Thou shalt not use the name of the
Lord thy God in vain)


4.Y'all betta be in church on Sunday,
and not just the Sundays when
it's Mother's Day, Easter
and Christmas

(Remember to keep the Sabbath day holy)

5. Don't dis or cuss out yo momma...
and if you know who ya daddy
is, don't dis him neither.

(Honor thy father and thy mother)

6. Don't be goin' on no drive bys.
(Thou shalt not kill)

7. Stick to ya own Boo.
(Thou shalt not commit adultery)

8. Don't be borrow'n stuff and
don't give it back.

(Thou shalt not steal)

9. Don't be snitchin' on the otha'
man to save yo' behind.

(Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy brother)

10. Don't be eyein' (skeeming) yo
homie's crib, ride, woman,
or nuffin.
(Thou shalt not covet anything that belongs to thy brother).

No comments: