Tuesday, February 19, 2008

BESOS ESPECIALES PARA UNA PERSONA ESPECIAL POR SER PARTE DE MI VIDA



Today I celebrate writing the 60th entry for this blog. A special thank you to the person you started me on this track. My dear friend, you have taught and continue to teach me new things. Thanks for sharing with me that part of you that has illuminated my life. Besos Especiales para ti porque eres muy especial.

There are many things that I can write about tonight. It is 12:30pm in Belize and I am listening to Randy Travis sing, " Forever and Ever, Amen." This is the month of love. So my question to you the reader is: Have you shared your love with someone lately? Have you allowed your love to flow out to others? I am hoping your answer is yes. If it is not then you need to reflect on your life. Life and loving go hand in hand. In fact the greatest thing in life is to love. He who has not loved has not experienced anything. He is void, hollow and incomplete.

This is the month of love. This is the month of friendship. All my friends are special to me. Even when we quarrel, there is still that unsaid conversation. I guess because we are humans and have our flaws we sometimes forget that life is all about giving and recieving. You give love and you recieve love. You give a smile and you recieve happiness. Life is a dream. Somedays we are totally in sync with the events that unfold themselves to us. On others we are faced with a sense of loss or wonder.

I think I did something today that will haunt me for a while. I am not sure but for now I am okay with it but time will tell if I should not have done it. Oh, well. That is another thing about life. It is all about learning and sometimes we learn the hard way. A little friend of mine told me I was wrong to do what I did. She is a fountain of wisdom for her young years. Hija, espero que esta vez estas equivocada.

So as I celebrate my 6oth entry, I guess you have realized by now it will be one of reflections and thoughts. Not all coherent but still very human.
All I am going to say tonight is that you must live your life your way. Have fun and be happy.

Yours, Brenda A. Ysaguirre

2 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent posting,
thank you

david santos said...

Excellent posting,
thank you