Saturday, January 12, 2008

ELECTIONS- WHAT A PAIN! ...ELECCIONES - QUE DOLOR!!


Once again elections are on the way. Which ever party you chose to vote for, do so with dignity and pride. Don't pick fights with your opponents or members of the other party. This is a democracy and as such we are free to chose the party we feel safe with.

I for one, hate election time. It does not make my job any easier and so I loathe it. All I am allowed to deal with in the work place is the talk of politics. Which party do you think will win? How do you see the elections? Do you think this one or that one has a chance?

I tell you I am so looking forward to the end of February when hopefully we can all put this political provocation behind us and move forward to building Belize.

To those of you who make your lives the focus of any political event, I applaud you. You have the strength and stamina that can only be admired. Chins up and a smile on your face is the way to go.

To all the members of the different political parties that will contest the elections, I extend my admiration. You are very strong and brave people indeed.
Hats off to you all.

Belzeans, we are at the dawn of a new era in a leap year. Remember that great things happen when you are asleep so in this case you must be awake. Awake and smiling at the dawn.

Cheers for BELIZE. CHEERS FOR THE BLUE, WHITE AND RED.
GOD BLESS MY HOMELAND, BELIZE

God Bless Belize - land of the free and home of the brave.

Thank you.
Brenda Aurora

No comments: