Saturday, June 21, 2008

SORRY FOR NOT WRITING ON SCHEDULE




I have been thinking lately that I have not written for quite some time and that maybe my readers are worried that I have lost it. I am sorry for not writing like I use to but the end of school year is always a time of a lot of work and I have been swamped with new and numerous tasks that have kept me from writing my blogs on time and that for sure has not made me very happy.

School is out for most people but in my division the summer sessions have taken over so I am still going from one end of semester to the beginning of another. It is tiresome and a lot of stress, trust me.

To top it off I have lost a near and dear friend and that has left me trying to understand life and the purpose of living. The pain and sorrow I feel at this grat lost has lef me numb. I know with time i will feel bette but for now I have so much pain inside me that the smile I give my students and friends is just a over so they don't have to suffer with me or for me.

Anyway, I am gettin back to normal so in time the blogs will continue to be as they should. Have a great day.

Brenda Ysaguirre

No comments: