Tuesday, March 4, 2008

WHEN IT IS TIME TO STOP BEING SILENT



Why are there people in our lives that just bug us? I don't know why they can't understand that while they seem to be thinking and are intelligent beings sometimes they just go off on a tangent and get on our bad sides.

They always have a gripe. They always have something that YOU do that affects them to the point of having them react. They get all flustered over the little things in life and don't seem to realize that they can get on YOUR nerves.

They also have a way of telling others before they tell you. Now that I have a problem with. I have always been known to speak my mind and to tell others exactly what I think about them. No behind the back thing with me. I come from a family of people who have held hig positions in all walks of life and like them I am outspoken and a work-a-holic. Don't get me wrong, I can have fun too and do spend time quietly, although most of my friends know me for my big mouth.

For some reason though I have beenholding back and have not told this person that she is bugging me. I don't think I will be doing that much longer and this is where this blog is going.

IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SOMEONE YOU HAVE KNOWN FOR A LONG TIME AND YOU FELL YOU CAN TALK TO THAT PERSON ON A ONE TO ONE BASIS DON'T KEEP INSIDE THE FEELING THAT YOU CAN'T TELL HER (OR HIM) THAT THEY ARE GETTING IN YOUR NERVES. YOU COULD GET SICK JUST HOLDING IN YOUR ANGER OR FRUSTRATION. GET TO THE POINT. MAKE THEM SEE THAT THEY ARE GETTING ON YOUR CASE AND THAT THEY ARE LOSING TACT. SOME PEOPLE CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES THEY JUST DO THINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE OVERWHELMED AND HAVE NOT REALIZED THAT THEY ARE GETTING ON OTHER'S NERVES.

So while we smeel the roses, listen to the silence and try to be the silence SOMETIMES WE HAVE GOT TO TALK!

Have a wonderful day and keep on reading.

Love,
Brenda

No comments: