Wednesday, March 5, 2008

THE MOUTH IS A DANGEROUS WEAPON



Sometimes people are unaware of their actions and what comes out of their mouths even worst. What never stops to amaze me though, is the words that people use when they are jealous of others. They will find everything wrong with that person.

Take my over weight friends. Most of them, thank goodness, want to lose weight. So the fact that I have lost over 35 pounds on Omnilife products in the pass 6 months interests them and they have gotten on the plan, too.

Now if you recall I said MOST of them. There are still a few, three so far, that have had very negative comments. To avoid me saying the wrong things I have discontinued seeing them and being around them. I have no time for negative people. Remember that is what we must do when people begin to insult us. Don't hit back. Just leave and never go back. You don't need those kinds of so called friends.

So, while we must not pass negative comments, we must also avoid being around negative people. The world is a beautiful place. If you have to be alone to not be around negativity, then so be it. Get a good book, or read all my blogspots. I have enough to keep you busy every day. Or go for walks and just enjoy being with yourself. Life is worth living and you can be all that you need.

Have a great day and remember, SAY ONLY GOOD THINGS ABOUT PEOPLE. IT IS LIKE SAYING IF YOU LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES, DON'T THROW STONES.


Remember also: PEACE OF BODY AND MIND BRINGS FULFILMENT OF HEART AND SOUL.

LOVE YOURSELF SO YOU CAN LOVE OTHERS.

Yours always,
Brenda A. Ysaguirre

No comments: