Sunday, November 18, 2007

Accept the New Me

So it all seems different to you,
It is something out of the blue.
Who would think that now things would change,
You think I am acting out of range.
I tell you I am happy but you can't understand,
Just be my friend and extend your hand.
You are my confidante, you are my friend,
That will be so to the very end.
So please try to see the me I am now,
Don't ask the question "Woman, how?"
Life is short and each day flies by,
If I said I was unhappy it would be a lie.
I am living life as it comes each day,
Are you listening to what I say?
Life is death as black is white,
Happiness is sadness as wrong is right.
Live today with the joys it brings,
Listen to your heart when it sings.




Brenda Aurora Ysaguirre
Copyright ©2007 Brenda Aurora Ysaguirre

No comments: