Sunday, August 3, 2008

WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY?


Many years ago a man walked down a narrow street in search of a house he could only picture in his mind from a childhood long gone.

The house had been a light blue and he had lived there with his mom and dad and elderly grandma.

Now it seem he was not going to be able to find this house he kept stored up in his mind for so long. There was no light blue house in sight. Wht should he do?

Suddenly a thought came to him to ask the young girl who was walking towards him with a smile on her face.

But before he could ask her his question, the young woman asked him one of her own.

"Kind sir, I can tell you are from these parts. Could you tell me where I can fine the Williams family?"

"I am really sorry, my dear, but I am lost myself. I am looking for the Carter family and I don't recgnize this place at all. It has been a long time since I as last here."


I am not going to continue this story. What I want to show is that sometimes we think other people can help us but most times we have got to help ourselves.
Man ia a funny character. He does not understand that there are things right in front of him that can help him or destroy him. Sometimes we do things that we shouldn't and sometimes we fail to realize that which is right in front of us is all we need to make our lives better. LIFE IS STRANGE. LIFE IS WHAT WE MAKE OF IT.

All I am telling you today is to try and make the most of the life you have been given. Be happy and try to show a positive attitude in all you do and say and think. It wil make your like easier, happier and safer.

Have a great day. AUGUST IS THE MONTH OF PREPARATION FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. USE YOUR TIME WISELY.

Brenda A. Ysaguirre

No comments: