Saturday, July 12, 2008
THE RESULT OF TELLING LIES - LIARS AND THE LIES THEY TELL
I guess people have been telling lies from the beginning of times so it is no doubt a thing we have all done at one time or many times in our lives.
Ever realized that eventually the lies you tell seem to be real and you are unable to separate reality from that which is no true? we could get taken up in our lies that we start believing them ourselvs.
One thing is obvious. IF YOU ARE GOING TO LIE BE PREPARED TO BE CAUGHT IN THOSE LIES. A warning to those who live there lives decieving others. Your lies are eventually found out and soone or late the people to who you tell the lies are award of your deception and just look at you when you lie and they lose their trust in you. You may be a good person in everything else but when you tell a lie you become slime.
Things Commonly lied about:
1. Your job
2. Your bills
3. Your fidelity
4. Your past
5. Your health
6. Your feelings
Why people lie:
1. To have others look up to them
2. To get others to feel sorry for them
3. To get money from others
4. To have control over a person
5. To get things from people
How often are these LIARS caught:
EVERY SINGLE TIME IF THE LIES INVOLVE MORE THAN ONE MORE PERSON.
What should a LIAR do?
1. theRe are counsellors whom they can talk too
2. They HAVE TO stop telling lies
3. They should accept that they are doing something that hurts them and the people they tell the lies to
4.They have to admit that they have a problem
5. They need to make a clean break and start over without lies.
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. THERE ARE QUITE A FEW OF YOU OUT THERE. DO A SELF EVALUATION. 99.9% OF THE PEOPLE YOU TELL LIES TO ALREADY KNOW THAT YOU ARE DOING IT. YOU ARE ACTUALLY JUST MAKING AN ASS OF YOURSELF. STOP ADDING PAIN TO INJURY. IF YOU DON'T CHANGE YOU WILL BE THE ONLY LOSER IN THE END.
Brenda A. Ysaguirre, BA