Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER´S DAY TO ALL THE FATHERS OF THE WORLD

There is so mauch going on in this world today but TODAY we take time out for the men in this world who through the miraccle of birth have become fathers. Now we know some of you go all the way for your children while others have fallen on the wayside.

To those who need a little push to get back on track I say, "Come on guys. YOU ARE FATHERS. YOU have CHILDREN. YOU can make a difference in their lives."

It can´t be all that hard. After all you marvelled when they were born. You adored their little fingers and toes. So what went wrong. You can never stop being a father once you have become one. The choice is not something you can revoke. So take it like a man. YOU ARE A FATHER. YOU are SPECIAL.

Top those men who have done all and continue to do all for the children they helped to brinmg into this world I say, " Job well done. YOU ARE THE PILLAR ON WHICH YOUR CHILDREN WILL BUILD THEIR OWN FOUNDATIONS. YOU ARE LOVED. YOU GIVE LOVE. YOU brought JOY and HAPPINESS INTO THIS WORLD AND YOU CONTINUE TO SHOW THAT YOU ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR STATUS AS A FATHER. THANK FOR CARING. THANKS FOR BEING A DAD. HAPPY FATHER´S DAY.

To my Dad somewhere in heaven building bridges and buildings, I would like to say, "Thanks dad for making me as strong as you did. Thanks for setting my foundation and thanks for being there for me. I love you even though you are gone. I can nefver forget all the wonderful things you have done for me and all the wonderful times we shared. Siqgy, you are the best dad a girl could have ever asked for. All my love always.

No comments: