Sunday, December 30, 2007

End of Year Message

As we reach the end of the year 2007 it is time for me to look back at the year and thank all those who enriched my life in one way or another.

To the faculty of CCC ACE and CJC ACE, my secretary, the Dean and Asst. Dean and faculty of CJC Day Division, the Principal and Faculty of CCC Day Division, the Bursar, Asst. Bursar, cashier,and the secretaries, AND the students of CCC ACE and CJC ACE a special thank you for having been a part of my life.
To the many friends whose path I crossed this pass year, thank you for your friendship.

To my friends across the sea in San Pedro at SPHS and SPJC thank you for your friendship. It was truly a pleasure to be at some of your school functions and helping you from the main land whenever possible.

It was a trying year and a triumphant year. It was a year of sorrow and a year of joy. It was a year of heart break and a year of love. It was a year of learning and a year of teaching. It was a YEAR.

WE HAVE GROWN AND WE HAVE WALKED THE MILE. WE WILL CONTINUE TO DO SO BECAUSE IT IS OUR DESTINY.

To my family and friend abroad and the Belizean public and all people of the world who may read my blogspot, thank you for your support and for reading my page.

MAY THE NEW YEAR BRING US HAPPINESS, LOVE AND PEACE. MAY WE ACHIEVE ALL THE GOALS WE SET OUT TO ACCOMPLISH.

GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU ALL IN HIS ARMS AND UNDER HIS GUIDANCE.

No comments: