Thursday, April 17, 2008

THE UPS AND DOWNS OF EVERYDAY LIFE




And then the sky came tumbling down. Everyday we are faced with things that happen in our lives, things that make us happy and ocassionally things that make us sad.
We just have to face each day with what it brings and be thankful that we are alive to live each day.

There are so many emotions flowing through me right now. I guess sometimes in life we are faced with things that we know must happen and things that we know will hurt but we still try to understand that there are things in this world that maybe we can change.

I wish I could change today. I wish I could go back in time and make today never happen. However, it is here and for better or worst it is that thing which will always make us wonder about life and how we live, what we do for ourselves and what we do for others. How much we give and how must we recieve.

I have learnt that giving is to be done freely. You must be willing to do these things and not feel the pressure of life and circumstances. I have given and I have received. AND I want more BUT that will not be so and it is that which makes me sad today and it is that which takes my breath away. However, I am a survivor and I will try to do the best I can with what I have and with what I have learnt.

All that is mentioned above is a reality. It is life. It is the lives of many women the world over. All we can do is meditate on the good and happy things in life and seek to better our inner beings. We must fight for that which we want and we must be able to know when to let go. Life is after all just a passing time of all the emotions possible. If at the end of the day we can say that we feel that we have accomplished something, then we feel satisfied. That is all we can do. THAT IS LIFE AND THAT IS WHAT LOVE IS ALL ABOUT.

TO LIVE AND BE ABLE TO SAY THAT YOU HAVE LOVED AND WAS LOVED IS ALL THAT YOU SHOULD EXPECT IN LIFE. (Brenda A. Ysaguirre)

No comments: