Tuesday, August 18, 2009

MOTHERS WHO HURT THEIR SONS




A MOTHER IS A RAY OF SUNSHINE, A SMILE A MILE LONG AND A HAND TO LEAD A CHILD INTO THE WORLD. (Brenda Ysaguirre)

I have thought long and hard on this topic and it blows my mind so I am going to write something that will hurt some mothers and hopeful will get them to change if they can, some won´t be able to, but this is for them to realize THAT THEY ARE HARMFUL AND INSTEAD OF HELPING HAD PROBABLY DESTROYED MORE THAN ONE PROBABLY GOOD HUMAN BEING!!!!

The topic may seem hot. You may wonder what the h... is she talking about? Mothers? Hurt their SONS?? By the time you finish reading it will blow your mind too, I believe.

Well, in this world today we know of a lot of abuse going on where children suffer at the hands of their parents. But what about those mothers who do so to older children and do not realize it? And to top it they have done it before in the past in some other form or fashion.

Mother A
Nice woman, nice family of four. Two sons. Is it possible to be a mother and not have the motherly instinct? Can´t be right? So what happens when the children you bring up into this world end up being failures and break your heart. They become drug addicts and jail birds and you still want to believe you tried your best.Let me tell you right now, your children´s failure will always be your failure.


Mother B
Only son. Shouldn´t do anything. Not a single thing. Hahaha. Stop, look and listen. In this harsh world you better let that boy learn that life is hard. Let him mow the lawn, wash dishes, sweep the house, wash his socks and then gradually promote him to washing his briefs and clothes. He probably has more dirty clothes in the wash bin than anyone else in the house anyway!!! Gone is the day of the prince of the house. Life will teach him to be independent if HIS MOTHER HELPS HIM TO BE INDEPENDENT!!!

Mother C
Lord, preserve us!! This is the mother who failed with the older sons and decides to try to make amends with the new kid on the block. But she goes and does the same darn thing by buying him all he WANTS and needs. All his whims and craving are answered. Mother, my a**. You have helped to destroy a great mind.

DO I REALLY HAVE TO GO ON WITH EXAMPLES???? JUST ABOUT RIGHT NOW SOME MOTHERS ARE SAYING.. SHE IS TALKING ABOUT ME. HOW DOES SHE KNOW ME SO WELL? I DON´T KNOW HER AT ALL. TO BE TRUTHFUL, YOU DON´T HAVE TO KNOW ME. BUT THESE ARE REAL LIVE EXAMPLES I WAS USING HERE OF PEOPLE I KNOW. THAT IS WHY I AM SO PISSED OFF. IF IT WAS JUST THE FICTIOUS MOTHER I COULD BE HAPPY.

A note to mothers everywhere:

In the first place you should not have to buy your child´s friendship, if he is yours by birth or adopted. There is no reason you have to give and give and give. And I am talking about giving to grown men who should be able to fend for themselves. God preserve the mother who makes this mistake and tries to buy the love of the son who should be self reliant by now. YOU HAVE CREATED A MONSTER, WOMAN!!! YOU HAVE CREATED THE BEAST OF ALL BEASTS. In your search for peace you have created chaos. Look around you. Are you proud of what you do? I do not think so. So..... is there something you should be doing. Maybe get a shrink to clear your mind????? I give up. This is too much stress. I do this to myself all the time when I get serious in this blog.

But seriously, please, mothers, BECOME MOTHERS, NOT SLAVES, NOT THE PURSE AND NOT THE PUPPET!!!

Have a great day and God help and bless all the mothers of the world who know the true meaning of motherhood.

1 comment: